Internet Download Manager 6.19 has fixed all errors which are facing in the old versions of Internet Download Manager. Internet Download Manager 6.19 added Window 8 compatibility. Fixed all compatibility problems with firefox, Internet Explorer 10, all Mozilla Firefox versions up to Mozilla Firefox Aurora, Google Chrome.
What’s New in Internet Download Manager 6.19
- Improved IDM download engine
- Added support for Firefox 29 and SeaMonkey 2.24
- Fixed video recognition problems in Google Chrome
- Fixed problems when taking over https downloads in Google Chrome
(Released: Feb 05, 2014)
Internet Download Manager is a tools which increase the downloading speed up to 5 times of your internet speed. Internet Download Manager can resume your downloading if your internet connection break down or your computer shutdown accidentally. Internet Download Manager support all proxy servers ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads.
Some Other Features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion.
2. Close Internet Download Manager in Tray Icon
3. Run “Tonec Inc IDM 6.xxx Patch” from patch folder and click on patch then browse “C:Program FilesInternet Download Manager” and select IDMan
4. After patching done click on “auto Reg”
You are done.